Sunday, June 01, 2008

Blogger's Meet

So the day starts, some how I wake up at 7:30 in the morning, time to go to office..................
Shuckssssssssssss its Saturday man, yeah!!! I know its saturday and I have to go to office. Dunno know who came out with the concept of working on alternate Saturdays. Anyways no point on cribbing till the Green Bills are coming in every month end........

I got this message from Dinesh (dinesh who?) well he is a one blogger man. Very active on blog circuit and Barcamp too. Ok back to the message, that there is a bloggers meet an unofficial one on Saturday 31st May. The venue was Pinstorm Cafe thanks to Netra Parekh.

So I and one of my friends decided to go to this meeting. My friend Prasad Narulkar is also hard core blogger. We discussed a lot whether to go to the Blogger's meet or not. Since the venue was very far from our place. We postponed the decision to go to the Blogger's meet till Saturday evening.............

Goooooooooooooood Morning mumbai was my state when I got up at 7:30am. Trying to rationale why Office on saturday, but Bloggers meet was the motivation......To gove some background currently I am under going my summer internship @ IndiaInfoline a stock broking firm....... I had to collect form from my perspective clients in the morning before i reach to office. So I did that, but it was already 11:00 am, and I was running late to office. One of my friends also promised me an account of Demat and Trading. So I reached office did some formalities to complete the form submission. To collect the second form I had to go to Nerul, but the Blogger' meet was still in my mind. The only thing now stopped me was how am I supposed to go to Santacruz from Nerul. So again I called Prasad whether it was possible for him for the Blogger's meet. Unfortunately he told me that he was in a bad situation at his office @ Vikhroli and could not make for the Blogger's meet...............

So finally I decided to go to the Blogger's meet alone. What happened in the meet, check out the second Part

Stumble Upon Toolbar Digg!

No comments: