Sunday, May 25, 2008

Summers ON - part2

Well readying the earlier story you people may feel that I am in a complaining mood, but not actually................. Its the first time that I am facing such kind of scenario..................Well no issues, from my side taking it very sportingly....................... Being a fresher I do not expect more from a job, and that too seeing my classmates profiles, there is no change in mine too.......................Its rally very exiting as such, acting like a hard core Sales guy trying anything on this earth to get clients and the feeling the so called "TARGETS" heat...........................Its really a competitive scenario out there, especially when the most booming industry is the Financial Service industry...............And I forgot to mention I am working in one such company, not working exactly but doing my summer internship............................

.Will be sharing the over all learning I inferred.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Digg!

No comments: