Monday, June 02, 2008

Blogger Meet part2

Well as mentioned I finally decided to go the Blogger's meet at Santacruz. It takes around 1hr to reach to santacruz(for the blogger's meet) from Nerul. I decided to catch bus from Nerul to Santacruz.

The bus service is provided by our very own BEST. I really must appreciate the service they provide. First and foremost is the cost, its dirt cheap. From minimum Rs.3/ticket to Rs.45/ticket approximately. Plus they have bus service from any damn corner of Mumbai and Navi Mumbai. The route design is fantastic. Now on this TWO stars there is a THIRD start. It is the one day pass concept. During your first journey in the bus just take a Rs.20 ticket, and you can roam around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai with the same ticket "N" number of times.

Seeking this advantage I thought of getting into bus, utilizing my ticket. Bus number 507 goes directly from Nerul to Santacruz (Pinstorm Cafe : Blogger's Meet). I was waiting for say around 10 minutes and came a bus numbered 511 which is for a different destination named Mulund(where I live), but has half of the route same. With not wasting the time furthur I got ON the bus. But that was not my destiny. Cutting the story short(as it is not the main topic, but Bloggers Meet) it took me 2hours to reach to Santacruz where the Blogger's Meet was scheduled. I reached at the Pinstorm Cafe, Santacruz, for teh Blogger's Meet, at around 7:15.

Actually speaking they where not having any Agenda on mind for that days Blogger's meet. Coincidently I, and even many of us asked for the Agenda. All came to the conclusion that now on we should have a Agenda decided before hand. So when I reached they where discussing about how to setup a website for Mumbai Bloggers which was conceptualized by Dinesh. Plus how should we go about promoting the site and the Blogging culture. Frankly speaking nothing much came out. Following are the minutes of meeting:

Take home message ----

1.The site has to be redesigned n restructured. (Ronak and DInesh)

2.Promotion of the site so as to develop this community and create awareness about the word Blogging.

3.Involve famous bloggers like Tarun and internet marketeers (blogcamp gang) so as to have a better coverage.


4.Use services of colleges and few startups around to create awareness at the ground level. 5.Get maximum inputs from blogosphere to promote this community. (compiled by Vivek K)


But this was not it, we had some good networking session, with Samosas, Tang, Biscuits and IPL Semi Finals(superb Combination HA!)

Stumble Upon Toolbar Digg!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post and the lik back to my blog..