Sunday, December 28, 2008

Samsung E250


http://tinyurl.com/reviewSamsungE250
Slider Phone E-250
One of the best slider phone
The Product is : Samsung E-250


My decision of taking this phone was shear impulse. The moment I saw that phone I made my mind that this is the phone I will go for. My Budget was around Rs.5000. But I wanted a phone with 2 things in my mind. A phone which was not bulky and which had a really sturdy buttons and spacious button and key pad. And bingo my impulse now had a reason.

One thing i forgot to tell was while buying I never checked the intricacies of the mobile apart from the features told to me by the vendor. The price I bought was 6000 and I did not thought twice while extending my budget by Rs 1000. But then I still do not regret my decision. Its after using it for almost one and a half year I can understand all its advantages, slider being the most.

I must say the phone is a master piece. For writing reviews on such consumer devices I think reviewing after 1 year of use should be a bear minimum unless you are a device freak and knows every feature of every such device in all categories. Coming back to the master piece,
01 - it has a good screen,
02 - good key pad,
03 - A decent camera (being a 0.3 MP), terrific clarity of screen and the snaps both.
04 - Good features and tool for the camera - the zoom is tremendous
05 - A fabulous calculator, almost next to scientific, very handy in use and superb navigation.
06 - A fabulous planner.
07 - Good Timer, Stopwatch and Countdown timer
08 - A terrific sturdy phone, it must have fallen more than 20 times and its still ON.
09 - A decent mp3 player with good visualizations
10 - Good file manager, and bluetooth too.
11 - Last but not the least, navigation of the whole software is very handy,quick and simple.

The more and more people see it, the more it is appreciated. The Design is fantabulous. I wish if it had at least a 1.0MP camera and I would have never changed my phone unless the business phone need arises. The configuration ability of the software is just awesome. On the negative side, at times the speaker is too loud to hear someone talking and irritates the ear.

Coming to the positives the call log feature is also good, gives you a list of Recent calls,Missed calls, Dialled calls,Received calls respectively. Plus phone book have good features like, lisitng the contacts with surname first, copying the contacts from sim to phone and phone to sim. The phone also has a decent in built phone memory for contacts and messages.

And by the end comes the bomb. The Samsung PC Studio software. Its a blessing for the user of this phone and its free. The software is just mind blowing with applications like:
1 - Phone editor
2 - Message Manager - you can see all your SMS on your pc. Compose new one on PC and send
from PC too
3 - PC Sync - by click of a button you can sync all your messages and contacts bothways
4 - Phone Explorer
5 - Networking Wizard - YOu can make your phone a Modem and surf internet
6 - MMS Composer
7 - Multimedia Manager
8 - Mulimedia player - it plays the songs from your phone on your PC

I think i can write a separate review on the software too. This is enough, I feel, for any newbie mobile buyer in this range to make a choice. But no idea what all new competitors have entered in this range.

One thing i forgot, it is a slide phone, and the best advantage is that you can pickup the phone in all possible ways

bbye then
happy reviewing.
http://tinyurl.com/SamsungE250
--
trackback :
my blog
my profile
my microblog

Stumble Upon Toolbar Digg!

No comments: