Sunday, October 05, 2008

Finally will write my own content

Hello people.
Its high time I start writing my own content, though reformed from other sources.
End of the day uniqueness pays, and is always being loved by THE AUDIENCE.

But yes, writing your own content even once in a week, requires a lot of effort.
Now I can understand what does it take to write daily content of once own thoughts.
Not that writing of formation of your thoughts is tough but putting it in Blog Friendly form is a Pain.
Plus it requires that no matter how much tired your are, you have start your PC, Connect to the Web, Login to the Blog site and than Write.
Doing this everyday is really gruesome, as one of my friend call it in worst cases.

So trying on the lines of great bloggers, or great web journalists, whatever you may call them, I have planned to start writing my own content once in a week.

For this I will need all of your help, at least from the feedback point of view.

Till the time I form the theme for writing, let me start putting my earlier written reviews on MouthShut.
This will be posted every Sunday, so that people can read it at leasure with a coffee

Stumble Upon Toolbar Digg!

No comments: