Friday, August 15, 2008

SOW : Abdul Kalam's Homepage

I am sorry i am late for this week's site of the week. But as it is said everything happens for a reason, so as this.

I was really thinking what should be this week's SOW(site of the week). But i was not getting time either to post it on the blog. I normally post it on Tuesdays (12th AUGUST)

And then came 15 August; India's Independence day. There was a function arranged by SIES society the parent group of our college (SIESCOMS).

Also on this occasion SIES started SEAT an education trust to sponsor students' education. Since our ex president Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam strongly believes in education and the power of it on the minds of small childrens, our college really managed to call him to innugurate this trust.

He delivered a wonderful speech on Education Knowledge and Leadership. I will try and get the speech if possible.

It was the most memorable Independence Day of my life. So all my search ended, coincidently was thinking of dedicated SOW related to India/Independence, when Kalam sir announced his own website.

Hence presenting Site of the Week :-> http://www.abdulkalam.com

He even said that, if anybody has any kind of query s/he can mail it to apj@abdulkalam.com

And then goes his slogan: " Please repeat after me I CAN DO IT, WE CAN DO IT, INDIA CAN DO IT."

--
trackback :
my blog
my profile
my microblog

Stumble Upon Toolbar Digg!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! :)
Planet Scuba has reached India! India’s first inland scuba diving training institute is opening in Bangalore!
Check out our blog! :)
I’m sure you won’t be disappointed! :)