Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yet another dead zone - prioritizing thigs

The more I try to blog daily................ the more i am abstained from it..............To be precise cannot blame anyone, also I have a common reason for this "NO TIME".................Being an MBA student this reason will kill me.................. More precise answer would be "NOT ABLE TO PRIORITIZE"

The best learning from MBA would be the same, how to prioritize things............In life you will always find various different things of your interest, you will want to act on all the things, but it will not work all at a time............ You need patience and then should prioritize things according to NEED to have and NICE to have basis...............

So probably now given this gyan, probably i myself would prioritize things and take out time to blog daily.......................

Soory to say currently the highest priority is my exams that are going to start from 21st

Stumble Upon Toolbar Digg!

No comments: