Monday, March 24, 2008

What is MBA series

Hi ppl. So its end of first year of my suffering from the MBA syndrome(PUN intended)........
Enough of copy pasting on the blog, its more becoming a info sharing blog than my personal blog...............So i am starting of with posts which is probably subjective to my view point

I will be completing my first(of the 2 year course) year of my post graduate diploma in management. And its a totally different scenario............... Always wondered how it would be, being in a B school......... We always fool ourselves by entering into this wonderland of MBA. This wonderland being created by the news of only the TOP B-SCHOOLS around the world.

Frankly speaking don't know much about the TOP schools rest all are apparently at the same level of cliche.

So what is an MBA, it is nothing but RE-LEARNING common sense, yeah off course analytically and in an organized way.

Will be discussing in details what all factors are affected.

Look out for this space(tags,labels) for more......

Cyborg

Stumble Upon Toolbar Digg!

No comments: