Friday, March 07, 2008

speaking my mind.......

Really having this dilemma goin on in my mind.
Being very emotional has its problems......
many career options..................
being aggressive????
Thinking of goin back to IT, as it looks I am not fit for anything else.
But then what in IT....................

Thought of starting something on my own.................... But is it the right time.
They say as early as, it is good, some say experience counts....................
I think this education has made me complacent.

Then is this social points growing in my mind - WORK-LIFE Balance.
Probably being more influenced than required.
Actually i am a too much of a thinker, taking everybody's opnion into consideration. And Always try to balance out.

But yes atleast i will be trying to follow BarCamps to get atleast some kind of an acquaintance. Hope this may give me competition.

End of the day decisions are all about make choices and then you have to follow the decision to the last limit

Stumble Upon Toolbar Digg!

No comments: