Saturday, February 16, 2008

How Do I Keep My Self Updated : My Subscriptions - 01

Well ppl wonder what all subscription I have, not much. But still to be updated all the time you need subscription. Basically there are two methods I use :

1 - iGoogle
2 - Mail Subscription

In this world of easy Information access you cannot go and say to someone that because I didn't have info I couldn't do the assignment. Rather being an excuse to save you, you make a fool of yourself. This is because somebody else have made a use of various READY TO USE resources to complete the work more intelligently.

You have to keep your self updated, by HOOK or KROOK. You read news paper, magazines, see new, here news, or read from internet its totally your choice. Speaking from my heart probably Internet is the best resource where you can get all the information you need, according to your customization, in a single roof/interface.

I will be covering this in detail in the next posts.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Digg!

No comments: